Monday, May 9, 2011

This Week in Talia News

Some big stuff happened this week! Er... last week - I'm a little late posting this. I had to spend part of the weekend changing passwords since one of our accounts got hacked :(

So, here we go, this is what happened last week in author news:
Got spotlighted on the blog: Written In Blood
E & K Family Book Review did a review of Teagan's Story: Her Battle With Epilepsy.
Damaged: Natalie's Story has arrived on Apple! Buy it from iBooks to read it on your iPhone, iTouch, or iPad.
If I Die Young is live on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. I'm half way to my pledge!! So, the proceeds from the next 5 books that are sold are being donated to The Children's Heart Foundation!
And finally, I have a new idea brewing in my head for another paranormal type book. We'll see where it leads.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your big news! How amazing to actually see your book on Amazon and Barnes & Noble! :)

    ReplyDelete