Sunday, May 1, 2011

A New Cover for Natalie

Damaged: Natalie's Story has a new cover! Yes, I did the old one myself. No, it wasn't very good, but it got the book out there and selling. I have wanted a professional cover for this book for a long time, but just didn't have the money. And I had to convince my husband, who didn't think I needed one. When he saw what Streetlight Graphics did for The Ultimate Sacrifice, he finally understood.

The new cover is exactly what I pictured. I love the colors, the font, and the girl. She looks exactly what I would picture Natalie looking like.

Old cover:




New cover:

I'm very excited and hope to see an increase in sales!

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! You got the red hair and all.

    ctny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the new cover is considerably better than your old one. The girl personalizes the thing a lot more and even the fonts are better. Good move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that is a huge, and wonderful improvement! Damn, no wonder the sales are better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, love love love the new cover! Professional and eye-catching. Leaps and bounds better than the old one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! StreetlightGraphics.com did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete