Saturday, October 15, 2011

Teen Topics

I often believe my mind is stuck in the teen years. I still remember exactly what I felt when my parents yelled at me or punished me. I remember how I felt failing a class in school. I remember how I felt when I was forbidden to see a friend. I remember how I used to exaggerate about certain things.

Now, that I have my own teen, I find myself struggling between remembering what it was like and being the parent. I know many of my readers and fans are teens and am interested in starting blog posts about teen topics.

Not only do I want to hear from you for book reasons, but also for handling my own teen :)

I really hope to get some interesting feedback!! So, stay tuned and jump in - teen or not!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if there will be a sequel to secret bloodlines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. I haven't ruled it out, but I don't have anything started right now.
      Thanks!!
      Talia

      Delete