Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Someday

I'm sitting on the balcony of a condo type place in sunny Florida, writing my next book. This is paradise - except for the occasional wasp that keeps flying nearby and scaring the crap out of me.

My husband works for a company that has a conference every year - usually in a nice vacation type spot. This year, it's San Destin, Florida. It's a huge resort area on the Emerald Coast. I was here a few years ago for a wedding and loved it. We came back to Destin, but not back to this particular resort. And now here we are. This has to be one of my favorite places on Earth - at least so far. Granted, I don't travel much and haven't been to Europe or any other continent :)

This is my dream. To own a small vacation home/condo on the Emerald coast. I can only hope that one day I sell enough books to pay of my debt and make this dream come true. Not just for me, but for the kids too. They love it here.

Ocean air, sparkling water, sunny skies. Who could ask for more?


No comments:

Post a Comment