Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Website and New Release

Now that the blog hop is over I can brag about my new website and new release!!!

I decided I better go ahead and purchase my domain name before any crazed fans out there did :) So I did that and then found a place to host it. Then I had to figure out how to set it up. Thankfully my husband is pretty good at that kind of stuff and what he doesn't know he can learn. I couldn't have done it without Lizzy Ford and her husband. They taught us a few things!! It was definitely a learning process. Still is.

I do plan to blog, but I'm not sure where it will be. I can move it over to wordpress and have it attached to my site or continue on here. I haven't decided yet.

Here's the site!!! http://www.taliajager.com

If anyone has any opinions or advice, let me know.

Next up, my new release with Julia Crane: Dark Promise (A Between Worlds Novel). This is book one of a series about faeries.



Rylie has it all - great friends, dream boy, loving family. But on the eve of her sixteenth birthday, her perfect little world shatters. A stranger claiming to be her real mother appears with a dark secret: Rylie is a faery whose powers will be unleashed on her birthday. Captured and forced into a new life, Rylie struggles to keep everything she loves and discovers a terrifying truth: some promises cannot be broken.
                                     

We're hoping to have book 2 out around the 2012 holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment