Thursday, April 28, 2011

Two New Tabs

Two new tabs have appeared at the top of this page. If I Die Young and The Ultimate Sacrifice. Those are the next two books I'll be releasing, so I figured I better get started on promoting them.

I'll focus on If I Die Young because that one will be first. If I Die Young is about a 16-year-old girl who needs a heart transplant. I hope to share my blurb this weekend and some information about where the story takes place. Streetlight Graphics is working on the cover for this book, so that will be revealed very soon.

Many of you know that my fourth book, The Ultimate Sacrifice, is my first YA paranormal. It's been a very exciting and scary time for me. I hope that my readers like it as much as my YA dramas. The book is almost ready to be sent to some people for review, here's hoping they enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment