Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happenings!!!

There is a lot going on this week! I uploaded Teagan's Story to Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Both should be live in a day or two. I made a Twitter page. And I joined a place called Authorsden.com. I'm trying to promote my books. Hopefully, by the end of the week, I'll have two books for sale.

My third book is coming along pretty well. I have a friend reading it now for a first opinion. Then the fun starts. Reading, editing, redoing, reading, editing, redoing... repeat again and again.

Ideas are flowing in my head about another book, but I haven't decided which one to go with yet.

I also started this blog. I took out all my old blog posts from my personal blogs and posted them here. So, now I'll have a writing blog and a personal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment