Friday, June 15, 2018

Blogging Fail

I'm not good at keeping up with blogging. I don't usually know what to write about and how much of my own books would people really want to know about. I don't like being pushy and scream: BUY, BUY, BUY!

Time is a precious thing. Between taking care of my family, house, and myself, it doesn't leave much time to write. I feel like my books are the priority when I do have that time, so my blog suffers. As does my social media.

It's so weird how I can write a book, but blank out when it comes to blogging or social media posts.

For those of you desperately waiting for updates on the 2nd book of the Beyond Earth series, I finished professional editing part 1 and sent it back to the editor. When she sends it back to me, I'll do my final edits while the cover gets made. In the meantime, I'm working on book 3 of the series and already up to 40k.

And yes, I will still be writing more in the Between Worlds series, the Gifted Teens series, Falling for Fire, and Touch of Death.

It amazes me how my favorite writers growing up could pump up books as quickly as they did. The Sweet Valley books, Christopher Pike's books, VC Andrews... how did they all write so quickly?

Here come's the begging: PLEASE share my Facebook page with your friends, your social media, and so on. I also have Twitter @TaliaJager and Instagram @Talia Jager

Spread the word. Follow me. Believe it or not just one or two authentic follows makes a lot of difference in the crazy world of algorithms. If you've read one (or more) of my books, PLEASE leave a review. THIS makes a HUGE difference in Amazon algorithms. It also allows me to promote my books on more places because they require a certain number of reviews.

I hope I don't disappoint any of you. Hang in there, the books are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment