Saturday, April 22, 2017

Upcoming Book

I'm writing a story with LGBT characters set in a world where sexuality is fluid, labels aren't used, and everybody is accepted. In my world, nobody blinks an eye when your lover is the same gender as you are.

Without Hesitation is about two women who fall in love. It's a f/f love story. It is NOT a coming out story because 1,000 years in the future, there's no need to come out. It's still full of all the things you love me to write - drama, angst and obstacles they must overcome. I hope you will read it.

I wonder if the way of thinking will change in my lifetime? Yours?

Our world is cruel. Everyday I read stories of LGBT people being horribly treated. When will this stop? I support all people, all rights. Why should sexuality matter? Why can't society accept anyone who is different and why is it even considered different?

Love is love.


No comments:

Post a Comment